||37 small videos have been added.
||The New Oaxaca's Tourist Guide has opened its door to the public. It now contains 1267 photographs!
- A new design with a menu which allows you to surf through all the diferent sections with just one click.
- The Indigenous Villages section has been added. It gives detailled information on the 16 different indigenous villages (ethnic groups) of Oaxaca.
- All Ecotourism texts and photographs have been updated and some new documents have been added.
- All Travel Tips have been revised.
- The Travelogues and Weather Forecast have returned to the Tourist Guide.
- The server has been moved to New Jersey where it allows almost twice as fast access as the previous server.
||The development of the New Oaxaca's Tourist Guide has started.
Oaxaca's Commercial Directory has opened its doors to the public. It replaces the Tourist Services section of this Tourist Guide.
||The Tourist Guide is finalist in the Mexico on Internet '99 contest
||Another 184 photographs and 10 documents have been added in the new section: Oaxaca in Brief!
||The Natural and Cultural attractions have been updated with more than 977 photographs! Now it contains inofrmation about Beaches, Gastronomy, Festivities, and much more!
||With the newest system of Tourism Services it is now possible to search for a hotel by its name.
NOTA 01/March/2000: Oaxaca's Business Directory replaced the system of Tourism Services.
||The design of the Tourism Guide was changed. What do you think of it?
NOTE May/2000: The new design was replaced by a newer design. What do you think?
||The former president of the United States Jimmy Carter and his family spent Christmas and New Years in Oaxaca!
||The Tourism Guide was selected by Mexico Web Guide as the Best of the Week (14 July 1997).
||The Tourism Guide was a finalist in the '97 Mexican Internet Competition.
||The Tourism Guide won the Yupi prize. The Yupi Prize is dedicated to the best Spanish-language Internet sites demonstrating excellent design, good content, and ease of navigation,
||The Tourism Guide was selected as the Page of the Week for 10/Feb/97) by Explora México.
||La Guía Turística was awarded The Best of SBEL for its combination of design, navigation, information, services, and technical aspects.
||La Guía Turística de Oaxaca opened its doors for the first time!